Create your own Club Cap
Now you can design your own Club Cap or Baggy. Choose from the English Traditional Cap (Long peak, more fitted style, single position elasticated back) or the Australian Club Baggy (Short stubby peak, 'baggy' style based on original Green Test Baggy, twin elasticated sides). The Caps and Baggys can be 6 or 8 panels (8 are more popular) in either a single overall colour or alternate panel colours and your club logo can be embroidered. Your team could be wearing them in just 6 weeks. A new online design and quotation system is being introduced in early March 2013 which will enable you to design your own Cap or Baggy in 5 easy steps.
Until the new system is fully in place you can simply email the details below to and we will send you a colour proof and a quotation.
- Select the English Traditional Cap or Australian Baggy
- Select the number of panels – 6 or the more popular 8
- Select the panel colour combinations – plain or alternate colour panels and indicate the panel colour at the front
- Attach a copy of your club logo if embroidery is required
- Indicate the quantities by size
- Provide your full contact details
Should you require 'Honour Caps' for a special occasion just contact Chiltern sportswear for prices and details.
For all your sports teamwear needs - visit our Oxfordshire showroom, call us on
01844 338941 or email us on .